Chelsea Charles Counting for a Cause Rose Gold
Count Me Healthy “Counting for a Cause” is part of our Count Me Healthy Giving Collection and designed especially for women who have been touched by breast cancer, such as those with the disease, survivors, and their loved ones. 50% of the profit from every Counting for a Cause style sold online will go toward supporting breast cancer research programs at the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Center, a National Comprehensive Cancer Institute (www.karmanos.org)
The Count Me Healthy Counting for a Cause bracelet is handcrafted with 925 sterling beads and dipped in 18k rose gold and comes with a signature sterling silver ribbon charm and pink ribbon packaging. The jewelry is lightweight, and perfect to wear for everyday activities. Elegant, discrete and compliments almost any attire. Fits most wrist sizes (once on wrist, gently squeeze or open cuff for a perfect fit).
Created to serve as a "beautiful journal for your wrist" and a stylish, constant reminder of our goals. Count daily goals (suggestions below) by moving the beads from one side of the bracelet to the other. Fits most wrist sizes (once wrist, gently squeeze or open cuff for a perfect fit).
How to use your Count Me Healthy Bracelet
- Choose a health goal you would like to track.
- Once chosen, decide the daily target number for your healthy goal (For example, if you are tracking glasses of water, you would aim for eight glasses of water a day. Your target number would be eight).
- Next, turn this daily target number into a bead count. You do this by dividing your daily target number by the number of beads (12) on the bracelet. Water is easy, because each bead would count for one glass of water.
- Throughout the day, just slide the beautiful beads (one at-a-time) toward you from one side to the other. The patented jump-ring at the top of the bracelet acts as a marker for your progress. Once that bead is pulled or pushed over the jump-ring, your goal is counted for the day. The beads have been specially designed to move easily along the cuff, and won’t fall back-and-forth unless purposely moved by you.
- At the end of the day, remove your bracelet and write down your progress. You can track your progress using our Health Counts Cards. Then slide all beads back to the starting position for tomorrow.
Be confident and proud of the health goals you've set for yourself!