O+ Single Mini Pink Grapefruit
Single O+ Mini Pink Grapefruit Package Description
- 1 single O+ Mini in our citrus lovers' Pink Grapefruit flavor.
- Each canister contains over 24 breaths of 95% enriched oxygen.
- Pocket-sized and very lightweight (4"x1.25", 1.5 oz.). A single O+ Mini weighs ~ 0.08 lbs. (36 grams)
- The flavors in O+ products are food and beverage-grade flavors approved for use by the FDA and the Food Extract Manufacturing Association.
We're not blowing hot air.
Research on the benefits of supplemental oxygen abound. Get the science behind the O+ breath.
Fatigue has been reported by several studies as one of the most common symptoms experienced by people worldwide. A Harvard University study concluded that 77% of Americans cite lack of energy as a top health concern.
When energy drops, performance drops.
Conditions that can reduce your body's oxygen levels - or low-blood-oxygen levels ("LBO") symptoms - include air pollution, jet lag, breathing stale air that has less than the normal 20-21% oxygen, higher altitude, intense workouts and sports activities, overexertion, alcohol consumption and stress.
Oxygen is the key ingredient in the production of energy.
Here's how oxygen works in the human body (reference chart on above):
- Oxygen breathed into the lungs. Food broken down in stomach and intestine.
- Oxygen carried by the bloodstream to muscle. Nutrient absorbed by the bloodstream.
- Oxygen and nutrients transported to cells.
- Oxygen and nutrients used by mitochondria to produce ATP.
- ATP provides energy to cells.
Stated differently, every breath you take converts to energy. Human cells use nutrients from food and oxygen to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy source that fuels cell function. If your cells receive too little oxygen, they produce less energy. If your cells need more energy, they use more oxygen. That's why your breathing rate increases