Avocado Film Wax
Rica Waxes are vastly superior hair removal products that provide a gentler, much more enjoyable experience.
The unique formulation for this stripless wax is enriched with Avocado Butter Oil and milk to nourish, moisturize and tone the skin. The thin application allows for a much quicker drying time in comparison to conventional ‘Hard’ waxes while allowing for a much more comfortable waxing experience ideal for sensitive areas, with little to no irritation.
It is enriched by Vitamins A, D and E that has moisturizing, nourishing, toning and an anti-oxidant action.
It produces a creamy, and very gentle wax that reduces redness in even the most sensitive areas. The creamy and velvet texture is easy to spread and it guarantees an excellent grip less painful.
A very important ingredients thanks its absorbing and soothing properties. It permits to achieve a smooth and efficient depilation, time after time.
Natural cosmetic element rich in mineral salts and proteins. It guarantees protection, nutrition and moisture.
Mix of Vegetable oils
It’s our patented formula. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin after depilation and provides a wax with superior gripping strength that is gentle to the skin.
A known skin irritant depilatory ingredients.
The formulation allows a thinner application of wax resulting in
a less painful, more comfortable treatment for the client.
Bikini zone and face
HOW TO USE
- Turn on the wax heater and put the jar or the refill in the proper position.
- Check that the wax has reached the exact fluidity for application.
- Clean the area to wax with Cotton Milk Pre-Epil Gel.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the TNT strip over the wax and press with the hands.
- Pull off the TNT strip with one firm motion in the direction opposite to that of hair growth. (We recommend keeping the skin taut, motion must be parallel to the area being waxed, never pull back in a vertical direction).
- Remove any residual wax by applying the after-waxing products.
- After the pullback, red spots may appear on the client’s skin. This is a normal reaction of the hair bulb.
400 ml -800 ml