White Chocolate Liposoluble Wax
Rica Waxes are vastly superior hair removal products that provide a gentler, much more enjoyable experience.
Rica specifically chose Theobroma cacao from South America for its many known therapeutic properties, including energizing and revitalizing the skin. This special formula provides a wax consistency that is easy to spread evenly over a wider surface area of the skin.
Theobroma Cocoa Butter
Its many known therapeutic properties, including energizing, revitalizing, nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
Fragrance of White Chocolate
It provides an exceptional sensorial experience during depilation.
It produces a creamy, and very gentle wax that reduces redness in even the most sensitive areas. The creamy and velvet texture is easy to spread and it guarantees an excellent grip less painful.
A very important ingredients thanks its absorbing and soothing properties. It permits to achievea smooth and efficient depilation, time after time.
Natural cosmetic element rich in mineral salts and proteins. It guarantees protection, nutrition and moisture.
Mix of Vegetable oils
It’s our patented formula. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin after depilation and provides a wax with superior gripping strength that is gentle to the skin.
A known skin irritant depilatory ingredients.
This wax consistency is easy to spread evenly over a wider surface area of the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Turn on the wax heater and put the jar or the refill in the proper position.
- Check that the wax has reached the exact fluidity for application.
- Clean the area to wax with Cotton Milk Pre-Epil Gel.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the TNT strip over the wax and press with the hands.
- Pull off the TNT strip with one firm motion in the direction opposite to that of hair growth. (We recommend keeping the skin taut, motion must be parallel to the area being waxed, never pull back in a vertical direction).
- Remove any residual wax by applying the after-waxing products.
- After the pullback, red spots may appear on the client’s skin. This is a normal reaction of the hair bulb.
100 ml- 400 ml -800 ml